Saturday, April 17, 2010

NanoTech is not science fiction....

foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/new-study-shows-possibilities-and-dangers-of-nanotechnology/#more-1725

I came across this article at the above blog, and wanted to say "Thanks!" to Rady for linking to my show and this blog…..This is a very interesting article on nanotech, and if you follow this link, there are many more things about nanotech available:

news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news.aspx?id=162744>

I found it really intriguing that the researcher said "There's nothing special about blackholes" regarding the development through the merger of astrophysics and nanotech a nanotube of carbon. Truly, this is beyond my ken….But sometimes I think funny thoughts anyway!

I really don't want anything less than 100th the size of a virus in my food---OR my air. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment